Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Childhood Toys

Barbie- I think it influenced me to care about my appearance. My barbies always had a million different outfits which i changed frequently and just the way they look in general tall skinny and beautiful..

Hula Hoop- I mostly played with my sister or any of my girl friends, generally not with boys. I guess only girls are meant to move their bodies like that

Pogs- I had shiny girly ones and really cool slammers. I remember being very into the whole thing, very competative but i always lost :( so i had to stop playing for keeps.. ( i dont think that had any kind of influence, but maybe who knows..)

Playing house- i know thats not a toy but i always wanted to be the mom. i stil dream of being a perfect mom

Go Go my walking pup- It was a ltl white puppy attached to a pink leash that walked when i pressed the on button. I think its a girl thing to want a ltl white dog, guys think theyre immasculating

No comments: