Tuesday, April 10, 2007

My favorite toys.

1-Lego
2-Power Rangers
3-Ninja Turtles
4-Hot Wheels
5-Super Nintendo

Most of these toys you don’t even see around anymore, that made me realize how old I was. I remember loving LEGO. I would stay up all night after Christmas constructing enormous buildings or creatures. Once I lost a friend because it took me about a week to construct a huge dinosaur out of LEGO and he was stupid enough to knock it over and break it into its original pieces. The power rangers used to be on every day of the week so I had all of the toys, including their accessories. It was some sort of fever that made me want anything that had to deal with these rangers. The ninja turtles were cool because they were weird creatures that did something good for humanity. Hot wheels were speedy, something unusual with other toys. And of course the Nintendo, this revolutionized all toys. Some of these toys were influences in me because they let my imagination set free for a while. Once I even wanted to change my name to one of the characters in the power rangers. The others were mostly entertaining. I suppose that none of these action figures or toys influenced me later, except for the LEGO which I still enjoy but don’t play anymore. I’m sure toys influence your mind in a way or other but it is really hard to tell what it has done in you. All I know is that I would have regretted my decision if my mother accepted the new name I proposed in those days.

No comments: