Sunday, April 8, 2007

Top 5 toys

1- Wrestling Action Figures
Mostly aimed at boys to teach them to be masculine and agressive, also there were always half naked women. I'm not sure if little girls like that or not, but it was there.
2- Baseball
Ever since I was four years old I've been playing baseball. When you are really young they let girls be on the teams too, but I think there were one or two topps on my team my whole life.
3- Basketball
As soon as I was able to go to the park by myself I was going to play basketball. Again it was mostly guys, older guys, but there were some girls.
4- Nintendo
Games like Megaman and Super Mario Bros. were my favorite and they were all male characters that could do super things and were going on dangerous missions.
5- Pogs
I dont remember much about these stupid things, but I know I had a whole bunch of them and it got extremely competitive.

No comments: