Sunday, April 8, 2007

My childhood toys.

1. Bat and Ball.
I love to play bat ball. Ever since I was in kindergarden days I use to play it. In India everybody is mad about cricket.Boys living in country side to metro cities every body plays it.
I have already made cricket team here in U.S also.

2. Speed cars.
I love speed.I always drive my bike or car at more than 100km/hr. Blame it to males hormone.That inculcate the habbit to compete with others in practical world.

3. Flying kites
Flying kite is a symbol of freedom as there is you with you kite and sky is the limit and moreover children of my age group use to fly kite and it is the question of great pride to cut their kite from cord.

4. Foot ball.
In my school I have great fun playing football and we have played and win various inter school and state level matches. By foot ball I generated the habbit of team sprit and working in group.

5. Flying toy helicopter
It was great fun to fly that with remote in my hand and again it shows my freedom loving sprit. And to grow higher and higher in this compititive world.

No comments: