Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Latinos:
1) passionate
2)tempermental
3)lazy
4)irresponsible
5)drop outs
6)gang members
7)have a lot of kids
8)speak spanglish
9)everyone is mexican
10)everyone is illegal
Out of all these the only ones that I agree that goes with me is the passionate and the spanglish one. All the other ones are just stupid stereotypes.
Colombian:
1)narco-trafficker
2)smoke cocaine all the time
3)coffee capital
4)girls and guys are very conceited
5)colombians live in warfare all the time
6)have a strong accent
7)love soccer
8)sophisticated
9)great dancers
10)close with the family
I have a strong Colombian accent,.I'm a good dancer and I am close with my family.
Women:
1)weak
2)domestic
3)motherly
4)caring
5)girly
6)loves shopping
7)talk a lot
8)diet all the time
9)can't drive
10)dumber than men
I'm motherly,caring, love shopping,talk a lot and a bit girly.
Heterosexual:
1)homophobic
2)wants to get married in a church
3)attracted to other sex
I"don't know what else to say.

No comments: