Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Planned Parenthood: Racism at its Finest

Yeah go here: http://www.ppnyc.org/choicevoice/archives/2006_3/index.html It's just about Planned Parenthood (aka Klanned Parenthood) in New York City. I'm sure we've all seen their ads for birth control on the subway. First off, I think birth control is disgusting and turns women into machines, but no need to get political. The point is, I'm not too thrilled with Planned Parenthood marketing their pills to minorities. I mean 99% of their ads are targeted to blacks, latinos, and asians. People always talk how illegitimate births are a problem in the black community. Fine, I'd buy that. But since when is it a problem in the Asian community? I mean they keep putting their stupid ads in Spanish: Tu Salud, Tu futuro. Why not put it in Hebrew for the Jews? Their families are HUGE. On average, Jews have bigger families than blacks, so why the hell not market it to Jews? (By the way, I am by no means suggesting that it should be marketed to Jews.)

Maybe I'm reading too much into this. But I see it like this:

Whites are becoming the minority, and non-whites are becoming the new majority. Every year, New York City, along with the rest of the United States, becomes less and less white. Less white people is bad...VERY bad. We need more Whites and fewer colored folks, don't we? Colored folks are reproducing much faster than whites, and before you know it there will be hardly any white people left. We need fewer people of color, so let's encourage them to produce FEWER children. Who needs a Mexican family of 8 when a family of 3 will do just fine? The fewer the better.

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEIR ADVERTISEMENTS (EXCEPT FOR ONE) IS AIMED AT A PERSON OF COLOR: AN ASIAN, LATINO, OR BLACK. GO BACK AND READ THAT SENTENCE AGAIN, TWO MORE TIMES. THE ONLY WHITE PERSON THERE IS AN EASTERN EUROPEAN! WHAT KIND OF RACIST BULLSHIT IS THIS? (please pardon my language)

This whole thing reminds me of the pre-World War II international eugenics movement, when racial scientists were advocating sterelization of the socially undesirable: (mentally handicapped, physically afflicted, criminal, etc.) I think these ads are utterly repulsive and should be indefinitely banned.

Yeah the site boasts about Margaret Sanger, and she was a HUGE racist/anti-Semitic. Yeah do some research on her.

Anyway, that's my shocking ad.

~Tristan™

No comments: