Sunday, February 11, 2007

A bit of everyone


This is how my living room looks when it is laundry day. As you can see, most of the clothes are already ironed and ready to store in the closet. Some other things are hanging around until they are dry. This is where the family relaxes from any other things they have been doing during the day. Whether its homework, school, work, or just washing the dishes, everyone gets their own time to watch what ever they fell like. There are days in which my cousin and I would buy something to eat and rent movies only because we feel that we needed some couch time. My aunt and uncle are only attracted to sit here when the news or any other entertaining shows where people get to win a ton of money are broadcasted. I guess I chose this place to post because this is where all of the family has something in common, or spends some time doing the same things that we don’t do for the rest of the day.

No comments: