Wednesday, February 28, 2007

**Late** Saif n Tristan convo

Yeah this is like 3 days late, but here goes!!

Tristan: yoyo sup (Yo, yo! What's up?)
Saif: hi, how r u? (How are you?)
Tristan; im ok. n u? (I'm okay, and you?)
Tristan: how wuz ur day?
Saif: wuz gud. n urs? (It was good, and yours?)
Tristan: mine wuz ok. so wehre u from? (My day was ok. Where are you from?)
Saif: i m from delhi in india. u kno were taht is? (I'm from New Delhi, in India. Do you know where that is?)Tristan: ya i kno where dat iz. my roomie from da last trm wuz from kalkutta. (Yes, I know where that is. My roommate lsat term was from Calcutta.)
Tristan: do u speak n e other languages? i tink he spoke bengali or sumthin... (Do you speak any other languages? I think he spoke Bengali or something like that)
Saif: yes, i do speak hindi n sankrit n also sum bengali. n also i speak english (Yes, I speak Hindi, Sanskirt, and some Bengali, but I also speak English)
Tristan: dam dats a lot of languages lol (Goodness me! You certainly speak a lot of languages)
Saif: lol
Tristan: were u born in deli??
Saif: yea i am intrenationla studetn
Saif: do u speak otha language?
Tristan: yea sorta. i speak nglish n sum latin lol (...english and some latin, lol)
Tristan: but i dun really SPEAK latin. i jus rite it (But I don't really speak Latin. I just write it.)
Saif: ah okSaif: wat will ur major be? (what will your major be?)
Tristan: err im thinkin bout sociology or mayb latin or nglish. wat about u?
Saif: i duno yet mayb sumthin wit computer or science
Tristan: k dat sounds kool. so u believe in JC?
Saif: wat is jc??? (What is J.C.?)
Tristan: Jesus Christ lol
Saif: i am hindi
Tristan: oh
Saif: do u believe n jc?
Tristan: yeah baby!! im a chrstain!!
Saif: lol tat is good
Tristan: ya man. so do u like new york so far?
Saif: ya i like it very much it has mene a tings 2 do. y do u ask??
Tristan: j/w b/c sumtimes international studnts miss their home (Just wondering, because sometimes International miss their home)
Saif: i miss india i wiill jus need 2 adpat
Tristan: ya definitely. gl with that
Saif: tyTristan: aight man i gtg. this is long enuf for tha report lol.
Saif: ok gud night
Tristan: yeah gn man. gbu

yeah!! great convo!!

No comments: