Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Mr.Tristan: Man of words and goal.

I feel very happy to meet a friend online who is studying at queens college. He loves to read books of different thoughts and institutions. As in future he want to major in sociology or english so he reads a lot. He is very exited to talk to me as he want to inquire a lot about me and want to get every trifle thing about me. Like my home town, languages I know, what are my hobbies and how I like New York.
He is a very religious person and has true faith in Cristianity and Jesus Christ(A.S) and he very fasinated about the languages as he knows latin english also. And also he is very sympathaic person as he fells how I will be missing my family, friends and country.Overall I find Mr.Tristan to be very enthusiastic, straight focused and religious man of words.

No comments: