Tuesday, February 6, 2007

This is my refrigerator, its pretty messy. I can't really take a complete picture of it because we have a counter on the other side of the kitchen. Anyway, there's lots of stuff on it like pictures and my brother's notices from school. My mom was the one that puts most of what you see on the fridge. On the very right corner of the fridge there is a picture of my brother and below it my cousin when he was younger. And as you move towards the left there's lots of smaller pictures of myself as a toddler, me my sister and my dad, my brother and my dad, my mom my cousin again and another picture of my sister and of me. Most of the photos are old so its not frequently updated. Below that are just magnets and paper mostly my brother's, his school calender and other school notices. How this represents my family, well actually I think my mom put most of the things on the refrigerator especially the pictures. I guess that shows that family is very important to us and my mom like to just take a look at the pictures when were were young. I think it shows that she's a very caring mother. With my brother's notices I guess we also take school seriously.

No comments: