Tuesday, February 6, 2007

nicole




So heres my fridge. On the outside there is absolutely nothing because my mom is a neat freak and doesnt like "clutter", plus i dont even think magnets stick to it. If it was up to me there would probably be tones of pictures and reminders on it. This is actually the first time in a long time that ive really looked the inside of my fridge because im not home very often but as you can see there isnt much in there. My mom is also a health freak so we always have fruits and yogurt and stuff but never anything thats bad for you. In the freezer there are some waffles, meat, vegetables and microwavable stuff for my brother when he gets home from school. I guess my fridge is pretty representative of my family. Im never home and my brother is usually out too so most of the food in there is my moms.

No comments: