Sunday, February 4, 2007

Difference between a creating a online persona and writing about myself in class.

Man is a social being and he lives in varoius societies and groups but every body have different thoughts and belives. So whenever we have to express ourself with others we try to expose only those parts which seems common in all of us. As you know nobody wants others to interfare with their personal life matters.
Same was the case there when I was asked to write abot myself in class.I know that my professor and my class is going to read it. So I tried to give that discription about myself that's
close to my nature and behaviour.But when I was asked to create an account on myspace.
I was ultra cautious because I don'nt know apart from my classmates and my professor who else is going to view my profile and they can be my parents also. So,I filled only general information about myself and thoughts which seems not conflicting with anybody else.I will try not to give my personal phone number or my email i.d.
By virtual entiety it means that my thoughts and my speeches will be one of its own type in this whole world like that of finger prints that a person have one of its own type.
And by global community it refers to the context that you are now part of whole community
of account holders of that site. You can post your videos,your comments and it hardly makes any difference that you are sitting in new york and other member is sitting i n tokyo, ghana ,london or in tasmania.and we all get that stage to represent ourself, our thoughtsand our
culture.and thus the saying of proverb 'global village' came true. And apart of every thing you
got opportunity to get through others culture and traditions. So, altogether its fun that you are
integral part of that community in you are one of your own type and representing yourself.

No comments: