Monday, February 5, 2007

My bedroom

Here is my bedroom.
This is my new bedroom because I just moved from China last year. Even though my bedroom in China was much bigger than this one, they all had the same style like this which I like calling it conciseness. I really don't like putting a lot of things everywhere in my bedroom; for example, thorwing my socks or clothes on the floor or putting some snacks next to the computer, I really hate that. In my opinion, the bedroom is only for sweet dream, if there are lots of things, I will be mad and have a nightmare everyday. So all of my clean clothes are inside the closets those with mirrors on their doors and the dirties have to be washed as soon as I can. On my desk, there are only my laptop and the light, other things such as my testbooks were put in the study room which was downstairs. Although I keep trying to clean my bedroom everyweek to keep it clean, a trash can was necessary to put next to the desk, that would keep my room clean when I was too lazy to take garbage out. Finally, I want to say my bedroom is a reflection of my personality.

No comments: