Tuesday, February 6, 2007

My Room















My room is pretty standard and although it may be a little plain I think it may say a lot about me. By the way, sorry I didn't make the bed properly. There is a dresser with a mirror, a large and comfy bed, two more bureaus, and side tables. My favorite part about my room is the desk. That is mainly where I spend my time and for anyone who really knows me, they know that I am into my school work and it's my first priority. I have two computers and tend to multitask because of this. I can be doing research for biology on one and typing this for English at the same time. The next favorite part of my room is my chair. I know usually it's the guys who have chairs but I guess you can say that I deviate from the standard. My chair is pretty awesome. It's from Sharper Image, and it is a massage chair. That's where I get all my readings done for school and when that's finished, it's where I sit, get a massage, and watch t.v. The picture by my chair was bought with a carpe diem mentality. I was in the mall one day and just bought it. It is somewhat dark and mysterious so I don't know what that may say about me but I don't typically consider myself to be dark and mysterious.


No comments: