Tuesday, February 6, 2007

my refrigerator


My family it’s only my mom and me. My refrigerator really it doesn’t say a lot about me but it says a lot about my mom. As you can see there is a picture of my 17TH birthdates. My mom put that picture almost 3 years ago when I was in Colombia I just asked her why she did it and, she says that she missed me a lot and she wanted to be reminded of me every time she opened the refrigerator. There are magnets of little angel all over my refrigerator because my mother is very religious and she fells that they protect us. There is also a mother’s day card that I made for her and, she was very happy when I gave it to her. And as u see I really like to make cards and all that stuff but I now don’t have time to do it. The refrigerator is so white and clean as my mom she is so organized. And it also is small as the kitchen and the apartment.

No comments: