Monday, February 5, 2007

My Refrigirator

This is my refrigerator.

As you can tell, there are many things cluttering it. My family actually got a new fridge recently, so it’s not as full as it will be in a few weeks. On the top left we have some papers and old comics, some of which are probably at least ten years old. On the top right are some various magnets and things. There’s a list of my sisters 5th grade class, a memo holder, and a crab magnet. There’s an award from my camp saying that I completed Mario. On the left side is a brochure from the hotel we recently went to. There’s some letter magnets, and some Hebrew/religious articles on the top. There is also a letter saying my little sister was the student of the week, and there’s some pens and random papers. On the bottom theres a list of plays that my teacher is in. Overall I would say my refrigerator represents my family, or at least some of our attributes.

No comments: