Saturday, February 3, 2007

Writing a personal narrative on my blog is something that I don't like to do although I have a Xanga account. It is not a good feeling that some people that I don't know can know everything about me, so that I seldom to write my Xanga. So why I created a Xanga? Because all of my friends have it and I am forced to created one. To have a Internet blog seems to be a "norms" that everybody should obtain one and engage into this activity.
However, writing an article about myself in class is different. I tended to write it formally while I was writing in class because I know my professor is going to read it. Furthermore, I would write some basic information only, such as age, gender, and race. etc.
To be a part of "global community" is not that bad, at least I can know more about what is happening in the world easily and instantly.

No comments: