Tuesday, February 6, 2007


So this is my room. To be honest, its usually not as clean as its shown on this picture. On any given day, I have clothes thrown around, several books on the bed and other scattered knick-knacks. My room is as small and confining as it looks. What you can see in the picture is my bed, nightstand, dresser, tv, etc. When I first moved into my room, the walls were white and plain. My mother recommended that I brighten up the room a bit, so I bought a few posters to cover the walls. I went for posters of my favorite cartoons, which I guess says Im a typical TV person. My nightstand is always full of clutter. I have my lamp and alarm clock, both of which I need. I also have a Bible, which I never read. There's also a piggy bank which I make use of. Its kind of hard to see on the pic, but I also have my air pump for my asthma on the nightstand, something I keep close to me. And rounding out my clutter is a pile of comic books, which is my usual night-time reading material. I almost never use the TV because it's kinda broken. Theres nothing else much to be said about my room. If bedrooms are a reflection of the person living in them then I guess my room says about me that Im disorganized, I like cartoons, I value the essentials and I read comic books.

No comments: