Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Introduction to a book

The picture shows the typical nature of human beings. And his ever ending desire to find new things. And he reacts when things are new to it.
I still remember my first computer class, I was in first when I was taken to computer lab
I was very exited to know how computer works .When my teacher asked to type some words on computer I was looking how to punch the keys and above all my teacher said"Computers are like girls mind" .So you must be cautious while working on them that thing still haunts me that if
by mistake I give any wrong command then its memory will be gone or it will stop working.
Same is the case here that man is very exited to know how to read the book but he is cautious while doing so. And we also reacts in same manner when you are shown some unusual
software or language to work on computer.like when we read some thing in book and or teacher teaches we try to make note of those things in our own words so that we may not forget it or remember at the time of exams.

No comments: