Friday, February 2, 2007

Zhen said..

First of all,I want to say I entirely approve to create an online avatar.
Someone they don't like blog, the reason should be they thought it was dangerous to put personal information online;in the fact, the system has some control hierarchies to protect the blog, we just need to mark on the contact list to allow who you would like to allow to visit your blog, that's it,it's easy but very effective.
For myself,I have three blogs online,they gave me the second home and the second life. Even though it takes me a lot of time to manage,I can communicate with all of my friends on my space or in the chat room;moreover,I can keep in touch with them wherever they are.I divided my blogs into many types;for example, only for my best friends,only for myself and for others.Of course I will perform a true life to my friends and write journal on my blogs which are only for friends or for myself beacuse I don't need to worry about that a stranger may barge in;then,I will put my photos in the album or upload video after a good trip from somewhere...I like to share the good experiences with friends.But I will wear a persona on my public website,hiding photos and profile are necessary,its only used for setting up a community for everyone to discuss topics that we are all interested in;on the other hand, it can help someone if they need help.
Anyway,the online space is not a bad way to exchange with others,that's great.

No comments: