Monday, February 26, 2007

Interview with Adam

Adam, my partner in this class is a very friendly guy. In the first class, when we were asked to talk to each other, he asked me how to say some short phrases in Chinese and taught me some words of Hebrew(I forhet whether that was all Hebrew language), and from the second class he say "Hello" in Chinese everytime when I come into the classroom. That's so cool.
Also Adam is gentle-hearted and patient, he wrote down his cell phone number and told me to call him when I was online if the time was good for me, and I also could call him if I need any help with my essay.
And when we talked each other on the IM, he use a lot some short words such as "ttys"; even though, that was a little bit hard to me because English is my second language, Adam would explain those patiently, so I appreciate that. In the fact, the IM is totally new to me, normally I use MSN messenger everyday, so I responsed him a bit slow sometimes, but he taught me how use the IM and gave some advices to change my screen name. Anyway, he is a polite and gentle- hearted boy and with his sweet nature.

No comments: