Friday, February 2, 2007

How I felt writing my in-class personal narrative, at first I was a little surprised that we had to write about ourselves. I felt a little weird about it, it reminded me of elementary school I don't think that I was too organized when writing it. On how I felt about creating an online persona, I have a xanga account but I'm not too keen on writing/posting things. I don't really like to create an online persona, because I feel that I can't writing about something that I'm not pretending to be another person. To be a virtual entity means creating another being on the web. Being a virtual entity is being totally free of worries of how people look at you on the web. What it means to me in being part of a "global community" is that I'm connected to everyone that uses the internet. I guess to me it means that in a sense, I am part of a greater body, being "in the flow" with the internet age.

No comments: